PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2008, 11:24
SilveR5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well-spoken Ayla

Mr. Atalla..the problem is that when it comes to reputation, people never pick up the choice that the opinions are split over it. It becomes rather risky for some1 to go for that kind of choice, which will almost look like a big gamble, knowing that the thing is about 1) huge amount of money to be spent 2) making a decision of one's life time (at first place by joining the unstable airliners career, and then selecting the FTO to get the qualifactions that would represent the main asset for the unexperienced pilot).

As you have said Mr. Atalla, the history of your FTO is only a couple of years old. You should be happy with being approved by GF and Bahrain's CAA...that's fine..but in real world it would be so unrealistic to judge the overall rating for AAA relying on just 2 years of ups and downs. You might argue the word "downs", and that's understood coz it's your own baby at the end.

If I were you, I would first admit that are/were many system flaws have lead to the negativity about AAA. You simply can bring in the proficient people who would really want to help, and let go those who are seriously damaging the reputation and cannot offer your students enough of the flying thing! Only and only then, it's gonna be a real business for you Mister!

Walk the walk and not just talk the talk.