PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What happens within NATS after the pension results are in??
Old 29th Dec 2008, 08:41
man friday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd love to take a pay freeze to help poor nats out,

I'm sure that my utility providers would ensure that my bills do not rise during this period, perhaps the government could recognise my efforts to help nats by keeping petrol duty at the same level, and having a word with Shell to make sure their prices do not rise would be nice!.

No increase in fags or booze would also be much apreciated.and i'm sure Tesco's would do their bit to help.

After all poor old nats needs every penny it can get to make a LARGER PROFIT next year and pay its directors BIGGER BONUSES.

Who am i to be selfish and expect the FatCats to recieve a smaller bonus when i can pay for it at my and my families expense, my kids can make do with last years school shoes and uniforms, and we dont need a holiday and the wife can always pick up a few quid down the docks when a ships in!

At least then when i'm selling a kidney on ebay to top up my pension, i know i've done my bit for the company, and can sleep soundly at night!!