PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus crash/training flight
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2008, 10:26
PPRuNeUser0215

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time methinks for the Germans or Kiwis to start making a bit of a fuss , never mind JAA/FAA/IATA or whoever.
Call me naive but I am pretty sure that when "the real experts" - not recruited on pprune" will feel they need to put pressure on anybody during what is,have no doubt, case a little bit more complicated than found on TV (where they solve mysteries in 52 minutes), they will.
Between conspiracy theories and ill informed comments (because people who actually know, are working at the AAIB, BEA, NTSB, etc... and not here), so called professionals whose speculations based on their minute knowledge on how things work only manage to show a sad image of our profession and ethics. In case you have not realised but any conclusions coming out of this enquiry could have very important consequences... Maybe it will affect badly Airbus, XL, NZ or perhaps human beings and their families.
Pathetic comments from many if most contributors on this thread and but if you feel hard done then why don't you offer your expertise to whichever investigation branch you fancy. They might have you... Oh no, I have forgotten, you are not qualified in any way or manner.

rattler46 offered a nice description of the judiciary system but frankly, when someone asks "Perhaps ChristiaanJ [or someone] can explain the French criminal investigation system to us.", you have to laugh.
So, here, on pprune, someone believes that somebody will have the answer in 5 perhaps, 10 lines ? With all the nuances, intricacies that exist ?

Over and out