PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus crash/training flight
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2008, 21:58
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just an observation In the case of Spanair nobody attributed the lack of timely information as a cover up . . . it was more or less just put down to the manana attitude people expected.
Yet here, everyone smells a rat(atouille) and I include myself in that.
Is that merely because the aircraft was manufactured by what is predominantly a French company ? or do we still have some misgivings at the conclusions drawn after previous Airbus accidents (or indeed the Concorde debacle ) . . . . . . . well, had it been a 737 that speared in after maintenance by a French company in Perpignan we "might" be in the same situation. . . . . . b u u ut somehow I doubt it.
The French judiciary need to get their heads out of their asses and allow this to be investigated toute suite. They are potentially interfering with dissemination of important safety information (if they ARE indeed the hold up here)and surely that is in some way contrary to the law. Time methinks for the Germans or Kiwis to start making a bit of a fuss , never mind JAA/FAA/IATA or whoever. This is one of the most common types in service which appears to have fallen out of the sky at a non-critical phase of flight for no obvious reason and these w@nkers are doing nothing to help the progress of the investigation WAKE UP .