PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2008, 20:36
mmatalla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Suzero-911;

I am not sure why you did not pass your physical (which is commonly known as medical), but i assure you it was not Ayla. These tests are usualy performed by approved aviation doctors.

For your information, JAA stands for Joint Aviation Authority, not Jordan Aviation Authority. In Jordan, the regulatory body is known as the Civil Aviation Regulatory Comission (CARC). Our Ground Syllabus is a JAA syllabus, but it is not JAA approved. Our marketing material and web site clearly stated that our ground school is JAA based, and that the license is issued by CARC. Nevertheless, to avoid any confusion, we have completely removed all reference to JAA from our web site and material.

Yes, some of our cadets have playstations. Some have iPods, some have guitars, and some have TV's. All, fortunately, legal forms of entertainment. However, i assure you it does not interfere with their flying. in fact, we fly more hours per day per aircraft that anyone else, due to the fact that we are located in an uncongested airport, with fairly good year round weather.

Anyways, i wish you luck in Australia. Just saw the movie "Australia" with Nicole Kidman. I envy you "mate".