Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2008, 17:36
Subzero-911

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel ayla

Hi guys,
My story in brief ,
I went to Jordan as my aim to study and be a pilot in my country airline so I chose ayla as this school is near my home and the marketing guys did there jobs very well to convince me that ayla is a very professional flight school and as you know we are Bahraini are so kind people so I believed them and I went to Alaqaba to do the acceptation exam and the medical test and I passed both these test but unfortunately ayla doesn't passed my physical exam..
Anyway,
I saw my friend there and he was already doing the course then I asked him about the school but he didn’t recommend the academy at all also he told me a very bad story about some Jordanians people had attacked the students accommodation and thread some of the students which mean the place is not safe to study on it, and every day new roles and new change in everything and everywhere, one more thing that the student are playing wing eleven(Play station) instead doing some flying by the Cessna which mean they are not flying and really the student situation were bloody hard ..
By the way,
I was told that the license which they offered is JAA. But after I argued with them until they told me that the license is JAA which means Jordan Aviation Authorize...

Then I came back to Bahrain and I recalculate my plan then I saw myself here in Australia with life style of (No Worries Mate)
After all what I heard and what I have been seen here I don’t feel sorry at all about my decision about students in ayla at all.
I wish all the best for all.