PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Establishment of QD
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2008, 10:58
Little_Red_Hat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gasket, CLASSIC!!!!!

Totally agree, why should current S/H crew have to interview for a job they already do... they have the personnel files, they have BPRs, customer letters, blah blah blah... look at them, toss the ones with no reasonable reasons for high sick leave, or too many disciplinaries and let the rest who want to transfer, transfer.

I'll take a look at what they're offerring, why not- what?? They want to what? Make me wait until I accept before I can see what's on offer? I seriously hope that isn't true, they will have a lot of people laughing in their faces

I heard from a fairly reputable source that it will be a similar setup to QCCA in regards to bidding- that is, none. So I suppose it might be better for MAMs to stay where they are if they want any modicum on control over their home life. I'll take 3 consecutive days off over no choice of anything!

Does anyone think they'll resort to 'join QD or there may not be a position for you' anymore, or in the rumour that MAM hours will drop to the minimum 80 hours? It seems to have happened to a lot of crew already for the Jan rosters... I thought Jan is traditionally busy...?