PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Establishment of QD
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2008, 05:57
Domestos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cartexchange

Hi there cartX...I answered your question re: girt bar in our thread under D & G....hope this satisfies any morbid curiosities? lol

I am on the lookout for any virgins out there who are willing to be offered up as sacrifice to the God(s) of Divisional Transfer. Must be current in EPs, have up to date knowledge of this month's The Source and Cabin Crew News. Preference will be given to those with bun tossing skills (wholemeal and sour dough varieties). I have resorted to sacrificing virgins to appease the Gods now....my previous attempts at offering my bedroom services to the departing CEO was politely declined.

My mate told me some MAM casuals have already been interviewed for QD. They were informed that the terms and conditions will be revealed to them after they sign up. Applications for MAM casuals close mid January apparently. Hello QD recruiters!!!!!! Do you really think people are that desperate to give you a blank cheque to sign? Lets hope that the QD recruiters aren't as picky as they were when they interviewed MAMs for QCCA. I heard people were being rejected....only to find weeks later that they were being called up to reconsider! Hello recruiters!!!! People have dignity you know!!!!! Its not like you are offerring a fabulous job with a harbour view corner office, a secretary, and a company provided Audi A6 and platinum Amex....(in which case, I would happily be a door mat that Qantas can wipe their feet on).

I find it irretrievably absurd that recruiters are making MAM casuals sit for an interview for a position at QD. Hello!!!! Were the recruiters busy picking the lint out of their belly buttons when our MAM colleagues were working with us all these years??????? Get a grip QD....our MAM colleagues are hard workers and they deserve every modicum of respect so treat them accordingly please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Domestos; 27th Dec 2008 at 06:07.