PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Establishment of QD
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2008, 20:34
Domestos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sistema...I am totally with you...I can't wait til QD starts up so that it gives the company the opportunity to purge some of the divisional transfer list to LH. Whilst the company starts up QD and ramps up operations, I am sure it will want to start getting rid of full time EBA 7 (varied) crew.

I hate to say it...but whether we like it or not, QAL SH is a sinking ship. Do you really think our pattern books will ever have high yield patterns and lucrative multi-day trips? I don't think so. As QD ramps up its operations, we will see our patterns become progressively thinner and thinner. Case in point....our colleagues down in MEL experienced this when the company openly stated that they were trialling 'no-overnights' in MEL a couple of months ago. FAs at the 8-9 year seniority level were doing 21 SYD returns in a roster period !!!!!! So when QD starts up, expect multi-day trips (and any chance of earning DTA) siphoned off. Domestics will spend the rest of their lives tossing muffins between SYD-MEL-BNE on CitiFlyer. I ain't doin 2 legs Mothers Club flying thanks...for as long as I draw breath, I categorically refuse to step foot onboard the same aircraft as those chux-wielding women.

Current EBA 7 (varied) crew are blocked 123 hrs and paid to 140 hrs. I reckon QD crew will be blocked 140 hrs and paid to 140 hrs.

QF A330....if you found my reference to 'beehive' to be interesting...then you should take a look at my post (on pages 9 & 10) of the thread called 'Another QANTAS CC Thread', which is found in the 'D & G General Aviation & Questions' forum. Also take note of the picture posted by someone of a pair of Lesbian Loafers that are commonly worn by beehives and mothers club.

Oh if there is a God, please answer my prayers and activate the divisional transfer list to LH.....I have done my dues and tossed enough biscuits and muffins....I want out of QAL SH.