PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ayla Aaa Jordan
Thread: Ayla Aaa Jordan
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2008, 18:17
ebrahime

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry AYLA

Honestly, whatever you guys have mentioned earlier is indeed the plain truth of AAA, but think about it thoroughly, is it really the CEO mistake???!!! He is only a businessman looking after his own interest, and seeking a huge multi-digit number to appear in his account balance, just like any businessman. The only difference here is the way any businessman would create an image and build a reputation for his business. The only difference is whether honesty, ethics and humanity were placed into consideration when recruiting the heavily loan back-loaded cadets.
I was personally astonished by the well refined and polished image that AAA marketing manager presented AAA to me. Without a second thought I found myself on the plane dreaming about all the fake promises I have been bombarded with. Promises which made me resign a great job, decline an amazing scholarship and ditch a business project with good potential.
Luckily, for AAA CEO, he launched a whole “propaganda” about the academy and managed to fool good number of people, but sadly for him, “He believed it”.
I remember “after spending more than five months doing basically nothing except PPL ground school (which was a complete joke as everyone had the answers before getting the tests), and just after started my first flying lesson with a bullying master that calls himself an instructor” in a totally ridiculous email response from AAA CEO for a farewell email I’ve sent to everyone in AAA I quote “we have provided you with lap-top, accommodation and social activities so if you couldn’t make it in here you would not make it anywhere else” . Now guess what, in 2 months I managed to get my JAR-PPLfrom Scotland at cheaper price, higher experience (frost, rain, turbulence, MATZ crossing, SVFR and real X-country flying) and along with professional radio qualification.
Despite all the hatred accumulated Deep inside of me, I hope everything goes right for AAA, only because I think that their cadets have and still suffering enough in term of time wasted and financial liabilities that cadets and their families would have to face, liabilities which would go worst if any further delays have taken place by either AAA or GF.