PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - Establishment of QD
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2008, 10:22
Mr Seatback 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
People - could we just keep this thread on track regarding recruitment, T&C, etc? Please?

I'm sick to death of threads being closed down time and again by people who see fit to 'teach others a lesson', or make their point at the expense of respecting others.

I can see this thread already starting to veer off course. We don't know very much about the new entity for a number of reasons (least of which is the time of year). Let's just all wait and see, and avoid a slanging match.

I have a few friends who are interested in this opportunity for a variety of reasons, and no doubt there are others on here with the same goal in mind.

In closing, I would also appreciate if we didn't get into the whole issue of QCCD being set up, etc. These are complex issues, which aren't going to get resolved or even changed within the confines of an anonymous internet forum. Let's all just move forward, exchange valid info, and assist those who are genuinely interested in joining S/H in same way many other people joined QCCA just on a year ago.

Many thanks ladies and gents.