PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sri Lankan Air Lines Instructors
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2008, 19:08
preethamsrinimal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There has been few mentions of the present UL flt ops management on this thread and I decided to break my silence. It's very unfair to call me with "that perticular" name.Cause I lost that perticular item long time back. You all know that how hard it was for me to come up in my career.After all it's a huge jump from being an apprentice at DIMO's. You also know wat I did to my friend from CDE Era, who helped me to come up in Ladder. Just imagine how hard it was to be trained on left seat, all three of us together on same session. (Apparently, this was also recorded on the guiness book of world records..!!).And then came my Car deals from Japan. After all being in Management, why can't I request my own flights and make my own roster. So wat's wrong in going to NRT often and make a buck on return.( By the way I still go to LHR during Pre and Post Christmas periods, as that's the best time for sales,which I did even last week as well..!!) How much I've done to help others..As you remember I took more than 40 Lamprais to Tolouse to feed my partner Dr. Elwis.That paid me well in the long run. When he lost his licence after finding out (finally) that he lacked a heart, I still backed him to get a job for him in the Sim. That helped about 40 disgruntled young UL pilots starting with onejee to leave UL. Didn't that benefit all the youngsters..?? See how much I've done to SL aviation..

I can go on like this for ever for what I've done for the betterment of the others. Of course as long as I was also benefitted. Afterall, nothin is free these days. My only black mark was the Moratu Menda issue. As the boss was jet skeeing with him at that time I had to let go his shutting down the wrong engine. After all it was on the Sim..!!

Please excuse me for my broken english. After all, I studied in a big but more native school. But one day small bugger will be able to write a better post as I managed to put him to a better outfit, thanks to Upulsam's BIL. Still I did compensate him well by making him a Check eventhough he was so junior and promoting ahead of many seniors.. Don't you think I've been very fair.

That's all for now folks..This is only very few I've done for SL Avaition. Lot more to come..Please drop in at my place if you need to know more of my great contibutions to SL Aviation and my self. As usual.., I would be more than happy to offer you with a big glass of Ribena..!!!