PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What happens within NATS after the pension results are in??
Old 23rd Dec 2008, 08:45
Infiniti80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First, I've handed back sectors above MUR, I've handed back my LCE, I am considering giving up OJTI. I have sent a letter to Prospect resigning from the union. I cannot believe that with a properly conducted NO campaign by those I pay to represent my interests that a further 135 people would not have sucumbed to scare stories spread by management and latter day union Haw Haws. Those 135 votes would have returned a NO majority for the ATCO branch. Before the brown nosers ask, I would then be prepared to fight and keep on fighting, and stay on strike until my terms and conditions were restored.

We as a workforce deserve everything that's coming. First will be a payfreeze. Redundancies on the new reduced redundancy terms are on the way. The MACC move has problems still to be overcome, don't expect management to budge - we've shown our strength already.

Get used to seeing terms and conditions eroded. We've shown them we're more than happy to accept it. I will never slag off the French again, we've shown just exactly how little we're prepared to defend our interests.

At least I won't be paying Prospect a penny to collude with management.

Merry F*cking Christmas.