PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To all those who think they are on a bad deal.
Old 21st Dec 2008, 14:38
nuageblanc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
English is a very ungly and unpersonnal language. We are more than 4000 pilots at AF and one of the requieremnet to apply is to be perfectly fluent in french. I am happy to speak french all the day at work and I do all the briefing in French. But I often do the radio in spanish over spain and it seems to work

Captain playstation, At AF we have a really good planification department and people living outside Paris tend to start and finish from the airport close to where they live. I love visiting the world, so there is no problem to me
I appreciate you prefer working like a postman or a banker, climbing-decending-climbing-descending-climbing-descending-climbing-descending and back at the same initial point with the same wife all the life ...
And yes I was quoting beauvais as a crappy airfield with no Cat III but the controlers are willing to speak english for the low cost airlines that are the only users, because CDG is too expensive for them.

I am happy not to have english collegues, I am kind of incompatible with those cold and false people, not the same humour not the same culture.
(I do prefer americans, nicer accent, better culture )

I say again CDG will remain French First forever

Joyeux Noel les filles !