PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To all those who think they are on a bad deal.
Old 21st Dec 2008, 09:09
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just for your info, I left France voluntarily for somewhere that the sun shines more & the bullsh@t level is lower.
I wasn't based in France with Ryanair, but Belgium, hence the incentive to move if you like to see the sun more than a couple of times each year.
In this industry being "based" in France may seem to you like a reason for the French government to demand you have a French contract. Ryanair however chooses to respect instead the norms of the industry, which I believe are perfectly legal in Ireland (and we are an Irish company in YOUR country - because you are incapable of creating a low cost carrier yourself it seems if we look at the "success" of Transavia France - not a French company) and the contract of the individual and taxes and charges of the individual are pàid in the country of the employer (location of their siege social v.f. ? )which is perfectly acceptable within European legislation for this industry, if not to Mr Sarkozy.
BTW 6 sector days are flown at very few bases because generally most have sectors that are too long, bet you did them in Regional, no ? or was that too close to actually doing a days work to be acceptable.
Air France ? me ? you are joking. Why would I at my age want to spend the rest of my life sitting in the wrong seat alongside some prima donna that thinks he is gods gift to aviation, good luck pandering to the ego's of some you will fly with, not for me thanks, anyhow I would NEVER pass the French test, there you go some ammunition to hit me back with.