PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun 2008-2009 season
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2008, 15:20
waiterpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry!

I wasn't going to post anything else on this thread unless related to it's title, as I don't want to turn this into the chronicle of my bowels. Since, however, somebody has decided to question why I have apparently decided to get appendicitis, had to return to the UK for personal reasons, and then get dead twisty bowel I feel I should say something.

Apologies now for the irrelevant post.

Originally Posted by Desert_Strip_Basher
As for the original poster? I find coming out here for one week, having to return home suddenly for family issues then an operation a strange sequence of events, possibly unfortunate, but I smell a rat. Especially after having had apendicitis soon before? Not quite sure of the motives, but as no one seems to know or remember who this person was I wonder? They say there's one born everyday, unfortunately a lot of them seem to be on here!!
I can provide hospital discharge notes, death certificates, and up until four hours ago you could have visited me in ward 16 at York General Hospital. If you ignore the long account of arrival in Maun I typed up which you took offence to, which I don't think anybody could just make up, and if you ignore the fact that saying these things happened to me when they haven't doesn't actually do anything for me, then you can ask the guys in Maun. I evidently did not hang around with the same crowd as you in Maun Mr DSB - however if you ask a few of the Sefo guys, most of the Mack, Moremi or Delta Air lot (some of them check this thread), they will confirm my existence. Just say I looked about 12. They will remember. I will also be more than happy to show you my half union jack naval.

Right - that little rant over with, the thread can continueth. Will it get to 20,000 views or will it have to be locked?

I can draw my little line of positivity again if you would like...