PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PVR Question
Thread: PVR Question
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2008, 08:50
richie2956

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PVR Question

Good day all
I have a question or a few for that matter. I recently applied to the RN for a service transfer to the RAF, having already been accepted into the RAF. The RN have come back to me and refused this transfer and am forcing my hand to PVR. My question is I applied in October for the service transfer and have been placed on an RAF conversion in Oct 2009, I have only just been informed I must PVR, will this be backdated so I can still make this date, do I have to do the 12 month return? Also what implications finantially will this have in the service I have remaining, financially and to my pension, even though I am going to the RAF on the same level of pay, flying pay and pension transfer?
Finally will I now be entitled to all resetlement benefits including terminal leave etc as I am now technically leaving the service?
The navy have shown no loyalty to me so I intend now to show no loyalty to them in my final months of service and wish to get out and to the RAF asap, with as much leave as possible.