PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are Ryanair no longer hiring former employees?
Old 16th Dec 2008, 17:16
Farty Flaps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pikeys and their pikey beatches.
Does anyone need any further explaination.
RYR and its type are to aviation what essex barrow boy traders and usesless whiz kids bankers are to the economy. Only the economy has given in first.
Anyone that can justify the detrimental effect this wideboy approach has had and will continue to have on the industry is obviously a product of the "pay as you go " policy and a disgrace.

The industry will reap what you are sowing. RYR will not last forever, but the surplus of kids (or desperados) with daddys or the banks cash and atpl will linger.
For the record , im a self abuser and have never paid for a rating , but what I did do was train within my means , not the banks and not my parents.
I have been out of work, redundant etc etc. The hocked to the eyeballs pilots at ryr have many parallels with the ex houseowners currently holding their heads in their hands. RYR will go as the world gets wise to smart arse business plans thatare just a con for the consumer.. Just hope youve squared away your debt before they do.
Praise the lord and pass the communion