PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are Ryanair no longer hiring former employees?
Old 16th Dec 2008, 07:11
bushbolox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Easy. RYR wont invest any time or money. Itll be on your time and your money.
Oh and 2hrs in a sim that they own in that middle of the night and no one is using, that you will self position to etc etc...ad nauseum..but then again thats probably why they left isnt it?

As for the alleged 777 hardon types.I agree EG A possible scenario:
They left to join say emirates, left emirates because their garden wasnt as big as their neighbours or EK reduce the allowance for toilet Paper and now it was self wipe, or they found out that a few repetitive monkey see monkey do hours on an ng follwed by 6 months on a 777 didnt qualify them for an early upgrade and previous double Alghero 6 times a week wasnt considered experience or skill enhancing..I got a "3" but im chuck yaeger.... or whatever.
Bottom line they will leave ryr again and nothing has changed. There are fewer charter airlines to absorb them so it will be back to the desert again to QR or some other third world mob trying to be JAR ....and so it goes all their career. All lovingly disguised behind some lame excuse about quality of life when its really worldwide ego chasing with their sometimes family in tow.

From my experience ryr is a rough old place to work and kudos to those who have stuck with it for whatever motivation. As for the company hopping ,grass is greener left seat chasing bullsh1tters...**** em..

I love being on the fence.