PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2008, 21:42
YOSHI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So far no new AMEs have been seen at the coal face. It may not happen until the AME EBA is sorted out. As far as I have heard their offer is similar to the LAME's. This may help when it comes to attracting new blood to QE.
No managers at the coal face yet, well not that I have seen!
Wallets are not bulging, most are just glade we can pay our bills.
New ops managers are starting to make their precence felt, not always in a good way, but they are trying to improve things for us.

All is not well at QE, at times there is a shortage of licence coverage, but still no training. O/T is beeing rostered into the pattern and some of the guys who 'retired' recently may be comming back on a part time basis to make up the numbers in Servicing.

What is glaringly obvious is the fact that there does not seem to be any real plan for the future, just a series of 'stop gap' measures.

I hope this changes sooner rather than later, for the good of QE and those who have given their time and effort (both in the past and the present) to keep it going up to now.

I think that covers the questions from QF22, well from where I stand anyway.............