PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - rex ground school
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2008, 06:30
iwannaflyla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't go wih REX

I applied and got a position on Rex ground school and was stupid enough to take 3 weeks unpaid leave off my normal job and ended up having to resign as they found out I was doing ground school. At the end of Ground school we found out it would be more like 6-8 months to get placed rather than 2-3 months as discussed in the interview and in the phone call when I got the job..... they gave us this bombshell information on the LAST day! So much for looking after their people! So I decided to go for other airlines and have found a much better position with another airline completed ground school and will start flying before most of those from my class. Out of 11 in my class 5 are working for Rex and one is about to resign cause she got a job with another airline.... Rex is a small airline thinking they are a big player and people think starting out there will get them somewhere? Think again that is why they don't pay for ground school... they know people are going to leave on them for better or more professional airlines. Don't waste your time with Rex.....