PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Atlanta Icelandic
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2008, 16:20
Mr HF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joe bananastreet???? yeah,yeah, i se wht you mean,but hey lets keep one thing clear! Safety first! Salary second! I have noticed a deterioration in the maintenance of the aircrafts more than ever!It is scary! It will finally end up somewere!Iam very surprised that a northern country like Iceland accepts this! Their CAA or what ever they wanna call them self must be a joke,yes a joke because of all audits they made not much have been changed really! IT is amazing that they are part of the JAR society.Is it that they have no follow up on things?Does it have to be a accident before things change? If u compare Air Atlanta with other asian low performing,eu banned companies,well then it maybe allright but the icelanders..should not lower them self to be part of that junkyard of aircraft companies they apparently admires.They have all the credences a **** company have.1.No money.2,bad maintenance.3 No experienced managers to run the show.4 fear to say NO! or you may be fired!5,wrong guys in operation,spec in Saudi!6.wrong personal attitude and cowardsness toward failures! Look and study business management,healty organizations were employees&contrators work together to achieve a goal!
Learn from mistakes and try not to make same mistakes over and over again,specially in HR and crewing.IF you have the right people and i mean employees that could speak up and say NO! it will save u a lot!