PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airvan
Thread: Airvan
View Single Post
Old 10th Dec 2008, 07:27
flysaucer1200

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6 foot 4 and look out!

Mr G Goblin? Do you mean Vulnerable or venerable? That’s re;-
“Yeah they have no rudder trim, poor little didums, never worried me, i never even used it in aeroplanes that did have it, and the most venerable of all the singles, the Bonanaza has no rudder trim at all”

I think Greenish Ghoul, the trims were invented for people of stature at the opposite end to your scale. You know that everyone is not 6 foot 4 like you buddy. People like me, of 5 foot 7 do require rudder, aileron trim you know!! So, suggesting, “ did you whine about rudder trim in your 152? I bet you whinge to mummy about having last years saab too!” is pretty selfish. I know a person who drives a van in Qld, and i inquired to the use of trim, and they affirmed the usage of such a device. Wonderful ladies who pierce the skies, are creatures, of small and nurturing stature, thank god, not like your stature sir!!!

Gordsta, don’t be afraid of the trims, and, in regards to the luxury of seats, well he said, “The seats will irritate over more than an hour or so, if prolonged usage did occur“ only his opinion though. I asked him to reply to this particular thread and give some advice. We’ll see.

Good luck mate
kind regards
fS120o

Last edited by flysaucer1200; 11th Dec 2008 at 04:55.