PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Schools
Thread: Flying Schools
View Single Post
Old 6th Apr 2002, 13:00
eye whan 2 fli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool You must approach this wisely!!

Learning to fly isn't an easy decision to make, and would recommend that before you start ANYWHERE that you approach them all and settle for the place that does a number of things for you, 1- Makes you feel welcome, and comfortable, 2 - That you can simply tell is run by a switched on team and run professionally and 3- Somewhere that you can learn effectively and in an enjoyable and friendly environment, for an affordable sum(i.e you should feel happy to be forking out the $$$'s!!)

In terms of YSBK I can only recommend from my own "experiences" that Crane Air are definately worth a look, as has been mentioned they may not be "Flashy" or "Prance About" in ridiculour manner, but they more than get the job done, and as previously stated by TINSTAAFL owned by one of the best GA aviators of his time, who is only more than happy to help an interested, inclined and determined student, try getting that from owners elsewhere(FOR FREE!!!)?? BTW I do NOT work there, and as I said before it won't be an easy decision to make and I'm by no way trying to influence you, however am offering my experiences with the operator and can comment that I do have memorable experiences there.

Mango 3, saw Dave last week and would be happy to pass on your regards next time I see him however will he know who "Mango 3" really is??

Turbine, mate your half right, the CFI is now on the SF340, however WAS Fleet Capt. on the M23.

PROPSWINGA for gods sake pull your head in you clown! It is idiots like you that are killing the industry!!!

Last edited by eye whan 2 fli; 6th Apr 2002 at 13:04.