PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - You must be mad !
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2008, 14:19
brownbaron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool You must be mad !

I know alot has been said on this matter but you are being stupid if you are willing to risk it all and become a "pilot"
Have a little read on this tread and come to your senses.....please.
Biz Jets, Ag Flying, GA etc.(people trying to sell themselves)
There are people coming out of the woodwork trying to get jobs with alot of hours and experience. Do you still want to blow your money on a ATPL..............
Be very aware that the people on these sites saying "there are jobs" and its a "good idea" are without doubt the people you are going to hand your money to, trying to keep themselves in work. Who can blame them.
The fact that there are so many wannabees has created a market where you will work for free and be treated like sh.. all the time.
My present employer is treaterning me. "There are loads of pilots out there just waiting for your job" so I have to live on s..t wages in a dump of a west African country for what.....
Well you can have my job im sick of it. I am off after 20 years flying to do a business degree and make decent money .
I wish I had not wasted nearly half my life thinking flying would be profitable.
Good luck