PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK CAA Fees Consultation
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2008, 18:22
nigelh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Helimut you sound like you have already lost the will to fight . So , if the caa are self governing ...lets change it ...lets all refuse to pay them until they become accountable and take due care of the people whose lives they preside over . If they are not paid they will be out of a job . If you pay them you will be out of a job . Make a choice . I will make a bet that over half of all aoc,s will be broke by end of next year and will close . ( apart from those owned by enthusiastic rich pilots who will bail them out)
The bull**** of paperwork and stupid laws that say that x landing area is unsuitable due to a fence 50 yrds away has to go . People have got to get a grip and take responsibility for their industry and take it out of the hands of these clowns . Lease work is commercial ...what do you mean that it would be illegal ? Someone leases a helicopter and uses it for their business ,that is commercial . All they cannot do is recharge the passengers which would make it technically public transport . If you know your business customers well that should not be a problem . Stop paying the caa and just look after your main clients and leave the dross of weddings etc which make no money anyway to someone else .
ps dont tell me you are one of those irresponsible people i see speeding below me on the motorway are you ?? shame on you.