PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK CAA Fees Consultation
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2008, 12:51
nigelh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is a very laid back industry . I get the impression people dont really care what is happening !! I have said many times that the industry needs to act to bring the caa to heel before they kill the goose ...but nothing happens Why should i care , i dont have an aoc and never will have thankyou . You have all jumped when they have said jump . You have all filled in bollocks forms in triplicate . You have all accepted that it makes sense that i can fly att night and into Battersea in a single but you cannot ...why ?? The charter industry is close to dead and it is due to the operators around now being spineless and not standing up . There has just been a fuel hike by 50p a litre .....i know its not the caa but it has hardly got a mention on here yet a lot of you will lose your jobs because of it i promise you. That is an extra £100 per hour in a turbine give or take for anybody going on a private trip .
Wake up and see whats going on and DO something !!!! All aoc,s get together and STOP all payments to the caa until this is sorted . Just do lease flying for now with your main customers ....will they notice any difference ????