PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - rex pilots to commence industrial action
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2008, 04:42
Charliethewonderdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Many of the people who stuffed up GA are now working for airlines, and they are stuffing them up too. Don't expect support.

You reap what you sow.....

I love listening to guys in Airlines now complaining about how shyte it is and it's nothing like they thought it was going to be. If only they had of respected the positions they held in GA then things at the top of the tree would be a-lot different.

I dont hold my fellow "colleges" in high regard and find it hard to believe that they actually are professionals, because the majority certainly dont believe they should be treated like one...... as long as they are flying that big shinny jet playing with their I-phones" who cares".....

If I could take the quotes from another thread " suck it up", " harden up ", WHY!!!......... so keep putting up with the cr@p that this industry is serving on all levels .... and reap what you sow.

We are fast becoming the joke of all other professions.

Who is sick of explaining to people what we "really" get paid..... and are equally sick of the peoples response " hmmm I thought pilots got paid alot more".

Waiting for the usual reply from the PPrune twits... here's one to start with.

" if you dont like it get out "