PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - rex pilots to commence industrial action
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2008, 02:35
LM82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Just curious

I agree with majority of what is said here except for the guys who justify working an RDO because they need the cash as they would/should of been fully aware of the T & C's before joining.
I know the money is crap but would one honestly take the job in the first place if it meant working RDO's to make ends meet and IF(doubtful) the crew numbers become sufficent again and they are not being asked to work RDO's anymore.....what then? Personally I would want to stop working RDO's as my own choice with the potential to gain from it later rather than not being able to work RDO's because there is no need.......do you think rex will be sympathetic to your money needs IF they have enough pilots and dont need you to work? they dont care how many times you help them and you will be on your own, while they laugh at how much cheaper it was for them by getting ppl in on RDO's rather than a payrise during tough times.

Please dont confuse this as supporting the company as i am not and would be fully behind the pilot group 100%

Just my 2 cents worth

OH and lkh stop using the kitchen analogy as its getting old.

Last edited by LM82; 4th Dec 2008 at 02:39. Reason: Forgot something