PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 3rd Dec 2008, 08:39
Wee Weasley Welshman

Received 172 Likes on 66 Posts
Do you not think the TUI/Thompsonfly/First Choice pilots, whom the company are keen to see leave the company now that they are overcrewed, might not be ahead in queue for summer '09 recruitment? Their LPC/OPC won't have expired for a start.

Clear Prop!! - I have to admire your consistency. I recall you saying pretty much exactly the same things here over seven years ago:

http://www.pprune.org/professional-p...html#post72383

30th September 2001, 02:46 …..WWW, I have to say that this is becoming a little bit tiresome. Every time someone tries to put a positive spin on things or offers a suggestion that this cyclical industry might just remain cyclical …you hijack the thread and pour even more gloom and doom.

You have gone beyond offering advice and have become a complete and utter negative pain in the arse.. It might ‘just’ look like a case of Jack being all right.

Do you not hear what those who have been in the business for at least 10 years longer than your 5 months are telling you on your other doomsday threads? Don’t bother to reply….I, like others have had enough and won’t be here to read your predictable condescending and patronising reply!

I get the message Clear Prop!! you don't like me publishing my view that there is no point training whilst there is no realistic prospect of gaining employment. You wanted me to shut up in Sept 2001 and I didn't then and won't now. Because I was proved right then and very unfortunately I will be proved right now.

Are you still involved with instructing?