PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can EPIs promises be kept?
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2008, 13:24
Marooned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2024: I don't see any immaturity in the posts generated and I don't believe it is a question of ethics just a question of concern.

1. No one has been castigated and as a company offering financial services it is entirely appropriate to question its strategy especially in the light of recent events.

2. No insults and no one has been defamed by any posts.

3. Not really an argument, EPI is not a charity and is primarily making money for itself. I give to charity but choose to do it privately.

4. Yes I challenge managers of the provident fund for past and current diabolical performance of their funds but I have NO choice except to choose to invest where I can and as little as I can. EPI has not done any worse than the provident fund but the questions remain valid about its future.

5. Mailbox and my private/personal company email.

6. Yes EK do not provide squat but please whilst the SIDs and STARs is much appreciated by some you have to admit that again it is not for purely selfless reasons as it also provides a chance for direct marketing.

7. Yes.

8. ....

I do concede that EPI never promised 60% returns but if the basis of this return is on past performance then that is the same as 'my house has gone up 60% in the last few years and it will continue to do so'... it won't, it's going down.