PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Can EPIs promises be kept?
View Single Post
Old 27th Nov 2008, 03:42
wizard1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with the above comments regarding the cash pile but as an investor I am starting to have issues with the endless sponsorships etc etc which are essentially draining the pool (boats,schools, EPC etc etc). It is not for me to say how to run their business and I sincerely hope that the summers offering produces a return however it gives me cause for concern. I wonder, since property has not actually been bought, whether there is an out. Doubt it some how. Hard to see why anyone would risk it on the latest offerings. (hint - buy gold instead - check the front page of the Daily Telegraph today)

I suspect some questions will be asked at the next "äppreciate evening"

I also have some issues with the EPC group email. For me its crossing the line a bit. I'm okay with advertising on the web page, okay with sids and stars (i don't have to go if I don't like it) but I kinda feel that my personal email address is off limits or at least I should be able to choose. Now I know we all ge a lot of spam but this is a bit different and I dont remember agreeing to this when I joined EPC. Maybe I forgot and there was a box I ticked. Anyone else feel the same way?

Last edited by wizard1; 27th Nov 2008 at 05:08.