PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Italia?
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2008, 14:27
jetopa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow! No that everybody is tired of throwing mud at each other in a German internet forum, the whole thing appears to start all over in pprune...

The only difference that I see is there are more people watching this.

I have no problem at all with LH pilots earning massive amounts of money, probably all driving Ferraris and residing in spacious villas with a 9-hole golf course in their garden. Somebody's got to pay them that money and if they do, they must feel they're worth it. Fine.

What's absolutely sickening is when these same pilots start whining about being underpaid while having to work so hard...
Come on guys (and gals), rise your head up high and say out loud: 'I'm a LH pilot, I'm earning a lot of money and I think I deserve it...'.

Everybody has got to fight for him-/herself. At least we all learned this lesson and that solidarity and compassion are rare these days - particularly amongst us pilots.

So if you feel that the German pilots union VC is not representative for your particular needs / interests, scr.. them and found your own. That's the only way.

No question that LH management is trying to operate new aircraft as profitably as possible in finding a way around the high wages. When the next gas station promises to be a few cents cheaper, everybody keeps driving on, right?