PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Italia?
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2008, 09:20
EAM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why arent you guys just happy that somebody is fighting for T&C s?

why dont underpaid guys understand that the industry leaders are setting standarts for everybody? If Main carriers get paid less, you can be sure that the regionals dont get a payrise............

Oh my dear. So just to make this clear, your nice LH comes to Italy and starts flying routes from Italy to Spain, France, etc, thats OK, but your shiny LH pays salaries well below what is paid in Italy, so YOU are actually undergoing th T&C in Italy.

Its so lucrative to start the old song that guys on good T&C should be happy about what they got, and give other guys a chance to fly the new shining toys like the B777, ERJ 140, ERJ 170 , A319
So what are you guys fighting for??? For Money or that noone can fly your nice big A/C? Why is CityLine flying LH A/C??? Why is Contact flying LH A/C??? Ahhhh...yes....because they are only flying CRJ, AVRO and ATR and no A320, B747 or A340....so that seems to be Ok.

You guys are right to fight for your rights, but never stand for all your collegues at CityLine, Contact, etc or the ones who failed the DLR at the age of 23 to get second chance.
Ask the AZ guys how it feels when noone want to support you, because they never care for the others.

I wish you guys good luck and you always have my support when you fight for your rights, but maybe one day you should also start to support the other guys around you.