PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 13th Month
Thread: 13th Month
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2008, 05:05
CMOTDibler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry Slapfaan but your post cannot go without some form of rebuttal .What you propound is self-absorbed nonsensical rubbish. Can I ask why you have not sued Cathay for the breaches to your CoS? You have a written contractual agreement with them and yet the lawyer option you purport with such vehemence is surprisingly dormant. But that is the point isn't it because people like you are big on extravagent talking and exceptionaly poor at rational debating.

If you feel that you do not want representation, that the benefits to you are better out than in the AOA, then state in a logical reason your case for such. But don't just spout mordant rubbish and expect people to take you seriously.

I for one am hoping that the half 13 month payout will make people re-consider their position on joining the AoA. The AoA might not be able to achieve much, but they are the only way of achieving something other than nothing. Then again, if I only care about money, apparently I can just take them to court......