PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 13th Month
Thread: 13th Month
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2008, 04:25
slapfaan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The union has been a mess for years but is now on the road to recovery. For once we seem to have our house in order.
Tiger321..and exactly WHAT has the AOA done for its "house to be in order?!?"

Joining letters were recently removed by the company from postboxes (which made the newspaper headlines) but still NOTHING has been done by the AOA..

Now talking about joining:I have no problem with joining and paying subs,but herein lies the paradox..

You see,if I join and pay,I shall have a mutual agreement with the AOA,as a paying member I would expect them to follow up and actually DO SOMETHING about every single issue that I have (...and there is a very long list..!!!)

Now then,if they don't follow up and act on my issues,that means breach of contract and I will then hold the AOA accountable..

You see,that's the difference between you and I.You simply pay and pay your subs every month..and always hope that your AOA will be "taking a step in the right direction..." and all that bull

As for me..I WILL get my lawyers onto the AOA if they don't deliver,and not only will I sue them for ALL subs paid WITH interest,but also a couple of million extra for the break of mutual trust placed in them and their constant laissez-faire approach to everything!!

Face it...the company is laughing at the AOA...and indirectly at all you clowns who keep it afloat!!