PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 13th Month
Thread: 13th Month
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2008, 10:36
Yeager

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Mess,

Somehow I am not suprised that you would reply to my reply. U do have a tendency to be rather fragile to my posts. Anyways good to hear from you again, mate.

Well. Thank you for acknowledging my improvements in English. It really means a lot to me what you think. While we are at the topic, hows it going with you languages? Making progress or just same same, mate.

Obviously, my good friend, you missed the point of calling sick. I shall make it simple, not to confuse you. Its just at way of taking what you should have been given (a 13th months salery!). Period for that bid.

The pathetic point that somebody else will have to work makes no sense. Thats why we have standby duties. If everybody did have some balls and did the same thing, instead of accepting getting shafted, what do you think would happen? Dont you think somebody (management) would notice that the body responded to managements actions and maybe (only maybe!) reconsider next time?

Now why am I still a Decision Height - maybe I still need to improve my English..

I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas, The Mess, but I just dont know if you will have to work on your standby while I am having Christmas with my family..

Last edited by Yeager; 23rd Nov 2008 at 02:12. Reason: Spelling- and hat police