PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is MAS still open for new Cadet recruitment?
Old 3rd Apr 2002, 10:28
rodondo4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Riverisde macam biasa....cuma kedai makanan halal....is now crap. Yes, dok buat PhD....work is too boring....so since its boring might as well go for hardcore level! Nolah....they offered me a scholorship ina subject I like , so might as well. So what do u think still a chance to work for MAS...driving planes???

Ever since a kid its been a dream....and it has always been only a dream....even after my degree and masters...I never thought it could be a reality ...until ... I met some pilots and spoke to them...they weren't superhuman (no disrespect)....then I thought I can do this....and to cement it further, sat in a cockpit of a MAS 777 flight for the whole duration from melbourne to kul (the night of the fateful night of sept 11, maybe the last person to be able to do this, public i mean) and to know that that large machine and the safety of all 270 or so on board is in the hands of this two persons. It might be boring to some but I just know I will have the satisfaction of it. I want to be able to go to work in 25 years with a smile on my face, and its not because of the stewardess flying with my, but to fulfil my satisfation and ambition.

What MAS, well its like playing for the national team....I mean pride.....been a regular plane spotter since a kid at Sultan Abdul Halim ariport, guess the view of only Baby MAS's, has had an effect.......not saying the pramugaries have not had an effect..haha. I guess its pride and as a MAlaysian no other alternative lah. What other airline has better colour scheme than MAS! Pay may not be the best but what is money comparied to pride and satisfaction?

I know I can contribute so much to MAS not only in my desire to fly for them but also maybe in the later years to other areas within MAS (maybe help them sweep up the mess). Mgt Consultants have not been after me for nothing (see I even have the arrogance required for the job!!!).

Does this state my case?

Last edited by rodondo4; 3rd Apr 2002 at 10:43.