PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - postings about accidents
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2008, 14:20
Fuji Abound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well obviously the pilot was drunk, clearly he had flown into a cloud without an instrument rating, I bet the aircraft's C of A had expired, the weather was dreadful, obvioulsy he was lacking in currency, in fact the classic spiral spin accident waiting to happen - there that should cover most of the usual possibilites - all we have to do now is work out which accident it was and who the pilot was.

I love a good rumour.

Goodness knows why we have a go at the press when they mention the local school and the white knuckle moments before the pilot narrowly missed the play ground - there is probably more basis in fact in what they have to say than us so called informed pilots.

Never let get a good rumour get in the way of fact based, mature and balanced discussion - thats what I say.

Oh and when the friends and relatives have a bit of a page through here on the basis that it is a Professional Pilots Rumour Network and they might read an informed account of what could have gone wrong they should jolly well expect us professionals to rumour that their nearest and dearest commrad in arms of ours, now that he is in no position to defend himself, is free game for us to speculate he was a complete **** - based on - ah yes, I know, not a lot.

Very uplifting and edifying I must say.

What is so wrong staying with the facts? What satisfaction or benefit is there in making it up?