PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - airdolomiti e i tedeschi....
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2008, 08:17
DoctorEcam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear RICCARDOVOLANTE, sorry that I write in english, but it is just to late and after 2 beer I am not able anymore to write in italian.
But please answer this two questions:

Why should a Lufthansa pilot speak italian and why should a Lufthansa pilot do his medical in italy??? Why??? Just because they fly in and out of MXP???
So, the othet question is, do AZ pilots speak german and have a german medical, just because they fly to FRA???

The flights are done by LH and by LH crews and this because of the LH contract which protects the LH crews.

Dear EAM
may be one beer was enough,
now i show you why....
You won't fly only to MXP, you will be based there so you will live in Italy and you must or should(to me you must)speak italian because your german friends want a fluent german for allowing me to live and work in "Deutchland Deutchland uber alles".
But you are very lucky this is an old and corrupted country which allows foreigners and everyone in general to do whatever he/she wants,you and your country don't.
And about fluent italian...there is no foreigner who can speak and write italian fluently but as i told italians airline owners are pretty unfair so...
Each European President tells good word about Europe and being european citizen but at the same time he/she protects his/her businesses and people...apart from Italy
Viva il pelato con la testa asfaltata
Per quanto riguarda Easyjet almeno un po'di italiani ci sono...