PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad 320 CCQ+MFF 330 ???
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2008, 06:07
Opa-Locka332

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Etihad 320 CCQ+MFF 330 ???

Hi!!
Anybody knows about the true situations right now on 320-330 ccq and mff? A320 started almost a year and now seem likes there is nothings officially from the top. The last one I saw was mail from the chief said there will b 4+6+4 f/o for doing ccq, but just the number not the namelist. Will these b by staff no. or senior list? 'Cos I saw a guy who joined in April get this while somes who joined Jan still flying the same old roster. Even somes said new joiner last month whatever they are, all go for 330.

Anyone can give the true informations? This month there will b new 1 a/c + 2 on Dec. So seem likes who's on minibus still b on these for a while... Last month I had AMM+DAM+CCJ, 3 nights in a row...what a roster!!!! I expect to hear or see something from mngmt but seem likes they do not have guts to do!!! Heard from some skippers that everytime they asked the cheif or fleet trng mngr, things they got is " on process with GCAA", "short of manpower for trng", "short of 320 crw" etc..
If they didn't say anythings like "6 months, ccq then mff" from the first, many will be a lot more happy than this.......

Happy Flying.....