PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 13th Month
Thread: 13th Month
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2008, 17:59
strike committee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh, you again...

nonpilot. thankyou for bringing up yet another example proving your status as a 3rd floor creeper.

the whole point of the forums are to show and discuss the issues at hand. your use of this figure reminds me of a school teacher telling the students off in class... how very righteous of you. this is the old way of dealing with your valued staff. it is no longer acceptable.

the truth is however, when the membership levels rise again to past levels we will have the leverage and mandate to negotiate the 13th month and profitshare. if this were to involve a new COS then so be it.

to hydolix. yes there are if's. but an oak tree starts from an acorn. the point of my previous thread was to illustrate the tangible benefit for a non-member and a member alike should we once again achieve a united crew body. we have had it in the past and given the treatment recieved by the workers of this company, will achieve it again. it all starts by increasing the member numbers.

once again i say - become involved. if you are flight crew in cx you have been affected by this. i have shown you in my previous thread that it makes financial reason to join the hkaoa. you need to talk about the issues and recruit members.

send details ( email / mob ph ) of interested crew to hkaoa @ hkaoa.org

Last edited by strike committee; 20th Nov 2008 at 19:13.