PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is this Spannish Airline for real!?
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2008, 19:17
pablo2973

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont agree with you at all,in my case for example ,iIdont have a university degree, but I have been working very very hard since I was 21 years of age to become a pilot ,I came from a very modest family ,parents divorced when I was 6 and mother having to raise 2 kids in a foreign country ,I had to spend a year and a half in UK to get a good knowledge of english while saving as much money as I could to fly in USA ( at that time cheaper than in EU ) after that ,again saving money doing something else ( not flying ) trying to get the money to convert from FAA to JAA, then again some more to pay for MCC and finally some more for a type rating ,in other words ,many many years of hard work to achieve the almost imposible ,and you know what ? now they ask me experience on the A/C..... something very unfair since it does not depend ofn my effort anymore the fact ,that I get or not a job......
By the way ,All of these took me 13 years but YES its true no-one told me aviation was a fair busines, I have see all these years guys overtaken me with no knowledge of english and less experience ,but they were relatives of someone .......
Thanks.