PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 17th Nov 2008, 03:11
Grass strip basher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats the problem.... you think it is normal for students to get 30k in debt..... this is a recent phenomenom.... that is a crazy amount of cash. Didn't happen in my day when I graduated a little over 10yrs ago. I know a lot has changed but still £30k!?. What is the point in going to uni if you are going to do some pointless "social studies" degree and end up 30k in debt??
Do people think that makes them more employable?? what a joke.

The ming boggles at the crap 10 years of a labour government has pushed into peoples brains.... and that ar*ehole Gordon Brown who was the architect of the current sh*tfest the UK economy finds itself in is running around playing the hero/leader.... it is like a serial rapist running round selling himself as a women's right activist..... all of it makes me sick

HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO FLIPPANT ABOUT £20,000-30,000 OF DEBT WHEN THEY HAVE NEVER HAD A JOB IN THEIR LIVES!!

Do they not teach financial responsibility in schools?? Ot would that be too likely to offend someone?....

RANT OVER (for now)

P.S. WWW the average age of the people you are trying to talk sense to is 18-23.... typically fresh out of school or uni.... it is quite clear from the posts above that they don't have a scooby about what is currently going on in the economy or aviation industry e.g. the pound has lost 25-30% of its value in c3 months..... (wanabees ask yourselves how you see that impacting low-cost airtravel... I won't give you the answer... you can work it out). WWW you should get a medal for the amount of flack you take from these numpties when all you are trying to do is help them.