PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What would you do??
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2008, 23:10
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Might have just said i knew from Cabin Crew
Why ? I can't understand why you would alude to a reply if it were not the case. It was the seeming inconsistency in your two statements that raised the question.

If an individual was behaving in this manner it is difficult to believe any First Officer would not be bringing it to the attention of Senior personell within the company. A Captain who attempts to cause injury to the cabin crew? A Captain who recklessly endangers the aircraft and all of its occupants? An airline whose First Officers (other than yourself) make no mention of this to anybody?

In any event if this individual is actually behaving in this manner his actions would be totaly unacceptable. I mentioned in an earlier post that such behaviour might be as result of mental instability or impairment, however if you (or others) did not report each and every instance of this behaviour then your action or lack of it might well be criminal in the event that the behaviour was allowed to continue to a serious incident or accident.

In my experience F/O's and Captains are not shy about discussing the behaviour of others whose operation or character they find unusual, bizzare or unacceptable. Why have your friends not reported their observations? If this is a cultural issue, it is clearly one that is potentially fatal and one you and your friends should address with more urgency than is being shown here.

I have to say msr001, this has disturbing overtones of msr990 ?