PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular Students Employment Success
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2008, 05:49
Afraz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Modular Students Employment Success

I'm sorry if this question has been raised before, I've looked at the sticky above and couldnt find it. I went to SFC the other day and they told me airlines dont care if you did intergrated or modular. However, last year I went to OAT and OAT said modular schools say that to sell the modular route, in other words its all marketing BS.

So who's telling the truth, intergrated or modular schools. I know this has been discussed before in great length but all I want to know are some people here on PPRUNE who have gained employment relativly quickley via the modular route.

Whenever I see a pilot and they are discussing how they trained they always seem to say I went through the intergrated route. hmmm...... I want to do the modular route but i'm worried that airlines will slightley prefer intergrated students. Just look at how many connections these big intergrated FTO's have, that must show you something right?

Does anyone know how many airline pilots currently in employment went through the modular route and how many went through the intergrated route. Does the CAA have statistics on this?

According to SFC about 54 students have gained employment, does anyone know how many students they have on average each year. Because if they have lets say a 100 students that only means they have a 54% success rate. Now, that doesnt look impressive!