PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Facebook - VS crew is not alone... BA groups have similar problem
Old 15th Nov 2008, 05:14
c130jbloke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You don't have my card - I never sent one, "son".

As for slamming, unless Virginia is a tequila I don't think so.

For freedom of speech, enjoy it mate as I do. And I suspect that I have done a lot more to protect that freedom then you ever have, so no thanks to your banal lecture. If you doubt my claim check my previous posts.

As for gobbing off in the bar / church / brothel / wherever, go right ahead. But are you really that stupid to not think that if you criticise a group ( eg fare paying passengers) perhaps there may be some comeback ? So use your freedoms and here are some examples:

Snow is white.

See, easy.

Try this one:

All Virgin pax (including myself as I used them to fly to JFK) are to§§ers !

Again no problem for me (secret clue: have never been involved with VS as anything but a customer).

Now try this one:

Put on a Virgin uniform, go to the front of T3 and shout "all Virgin pax are to§§ers !". Still got your free speech, but somehow I don't see it happening.

As for some bitter and twisted ex VS crew marking my card, whatever. Its been done before by experts and if nothing else it will keep them entertained whilst they are queuing down the job centre. If they also want to bare a grudge, then look in the mirror to find the cause. By all means "chat" but "condescend" ? Duh !!!!

So go ahead and whine that they have been hard done by.

If Virginia thinks she's been done in by me, then let her use her free speech to give it back and finally you are not my friend.

Last edited by c130jbloke; 15th Nov 2008 at 05:54.