PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is this Spannish Airline for real!?
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2008, 21:06
N-1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes my friends, this is for real. And moreover sad, this is the way folks at AEA makes a recruitment process, to me, all is a pretty bunch of bull****.

For all of you who would like to apply for the next recruitment, get know that AEA will ask you for the "Cervantes Institute Certificate for Spanish Language Proficiency" or something like that. For us, spaniards they request a TOEFL or English proficiency..... (you would like for sure listen how nice english they speak, mostly is a bad joke and not understandable at all).

On the other hand, as anyone has already said, they request a Diploma or University degree.... ok, but funny is that Philosophy, Art, or any non technical degree worths much more than many hundred hours on B737 or similar jet.......

A friend of mine applied, passed it all but finally was rejected in the personal interview, nice filter, isn't it? now he is a happy capt flying for other company...... haaaaa, he was B737 capt when applied, but since promotion to captainship is from inside, he only could accept a F/O position in the event of being contracted, so if you are already PIC, don't even dream to fly left seat in AEA from a direct entry.... no, no, noo !!!! .

So, good luck if you try it.... I don't have this company in my list....