PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passengers insulting cabin crew. What do you do? here is a case
Old 13th Nov 2008, 14:36
Almondgrove

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Passangers insulting cabin crew

As a pax I would only be glad that the agressive and often potentially dangerous individual is off -loaded. I think most reasonable passangers will accept that there might be a delay as a result - but better to have a pleasant and safe flight than a nightmare of having to suffer such behaviour for hours on end in the air!

Similarly, I think airport staff/ airline staff need to be more strict with passengers who are already drunk prior to boarding! Perhaps if these people would have to fork out for another ticket they would think
twice before getting legless prior to a flight.

I have had dubious "pleasure" of travelling with a group who spent rather too much time (and money) in the bar prior to the flight on more than one occasion. While their behoviour was "silly" rather than aggressive ( thank God for that) being round them was not very pleasant and somewhat scary - I was not sure if and when their behaviour would get out of hand.
I am an adult - but it was even more scary to my child!

I love flying and really appreciate the hard work both the pilots and cabin crew do !: You don't need the agression! Neither do the passangers.

Offload them, charge them any costs - other passengers will only thank you for that.

Happy flying!