PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cowboys in the Sky! (ref:recent accident-series)
Old 13th Nov 2008, 09:44
unstable load

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not surprised at all, just very disappointed. I would not have expected this at PPRUNE. I guess it's all down to the integrity of the people given power to.
If this attitude and notion is still (or again) existing in my SA, then the problem is rooted deeper, much deeper than I initially expected.
Dude,

Pprune is a BRITISH site. Either I am being really dense or you have your wires crossed.

I have been banned before from the whole site, so don't feel victimised. You need to remember that although this is a rumour network and anonymous, there is still a responsibility from the Owners to ensure it stays free of anything that may implicate or link them to a possible lawsuit
and this is where the moderators need to exercise their judgement.
It could have been your naming names that got you pinged, it could have been that the mods thought the thread could get nasty or personal. Whatever it was, they have the final say here, like it or not.

No matter how much you dislike it, they have the rules to uphold, the same rules you agreed to follow when you joined up. Likening them to Hitler could get you tossed permanently, depriving us of some healthy discussion.